SKYN Condoms – The Intimacy Test Promotion
The SKYN Condoms Intimacy Guide Promotion (“Promotion”) begins at 9 am on June 15, 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on 31 August 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). LifeStyles® Healthcare (a division of LifeStyles®) (ABN 89 004 085 330) of Level 3, 678 Victoria Street, Richmond, VIC 3121. (“Sponsor”) is the sponsor of this Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion officials, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Open only to couples who are legal residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, with internet access who purchased any SKYN products from online store www.skynfeel.com or at any Australian retail stores. For purposes of the Promotion, a couple can consist of one male and one female, two males, or two females. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize.
How to enter the promotion/phases
- To enter the Promotion, visit www.skyn.com on a computer or mobile device to take an online intimacy assessment (called the Intimacy Test) and enter your contact information. Once you have completed the assessment, you will receive your profile and a link to invite your partner to participate. Your partner must also complete the assessment for an entry to be valid. An entry will be complete and valid only if both members of the couple complete the online intimacy assessment and enter contact information prior to the stated timeframe. Both members of the couple must have different email addresses. All eligible couples who complete the assessment and receive a compatibility score of 70% or above will qualify for the second phase of the Promotion.
- The Sponsor will randomly select 50 couples who will be notified via the email address provided as part of their entry form on the promotion platform www.skyn.com before 6 September 2017. The random draw will be conducted electronically.
- The 50 selected couples shall send a video of maximum of 15 seconds answering questions around the theme of the promotion “Places of Intimacy” by Wednesday 13 September, 11:59pm, 2017 to ANZCustomerenquiries@ansell.com
- The Sponsor will review the videos, select 10 finalists [couples] and interview them over SKYPE by 27 September, 2017.
- After couples are interviewed, two couples will be selected as the winners, based on the criteria listed below.
Winner selection and interview phase
Couples who score 70% or higher on the intimacy assessment will be invited to participate further in the random selection and interview process of the Promotion. The interview must be conducted within 27th September 2017. If qualified entrants are unable to participate in the interview phase of the Promotion within the given timeframe, those entrants may be disqualified.
After an initial review to determine base-level eligibility and presentability, qualifying entries will be interviewed by video and evaluated in each of the following criteria: (1) audience appeal (25%); (2) perceived couple affinity (25%) and (3) overall suitability of the couple for the content creation project that is part of the prize (50%) (“Selection Criteria”).
In the event of a tie of more than two couples, the tie will be broken based on the suitability criterion. The two couples who receive the highest score during the interview process will be selected as the winners for the Promotion. The potential winners will be notified by electronic mail and/or by phone on or about 27 September 2017. Sponsor’s decisions regarding selection of the winners are final.
Both members of each of the winning couples may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents to Sponsor properly executed, prior to being awarded the Prize and taking the trip. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrants being disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received and the skill of the participants.
Each participant must keep a physical copy of its receipt for the prize claiming process.
Two couples will each receive the following prize trip:
- round-trip coach air transportation from a major airport nearest to winning couple’s hometown, (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), or if couple does not live in the same metropolitan area, from one of the couple’s hometowns, to be determined solely by Sponsor.
- Trip also includes single room, double occupancy hotel accommodations for 5 hotels in 14 days in a location or locations to be determined by Sponsor.
- Transportation from airport to hotel and back to airport, and local transportation, are all included.
- During and after the travels (latest by end of 10th November 2018), the winning couples will play their roles of travel bloggers for the SKYN® brand and actively participate in the elaboration of the SKYN® Intimacy guide including without limitation taking pictures, creating videos, writing reviews and sharing opinions on the places and hotels visited. During and after the travels (latest by end of February 2018), the winning couples may be required to participate in public relations activities to talk about their travel experience with SKYN® brand including without limitation appearing on TV, radio and answering interview questions in magazine articles. The winners authorize the Sponsor to use all information gathered as marketing and communication means and the winners shall not be regarded as an employee or agent of the Sponsor.
Retail Value (RV): AUD $8,000 per winning couple. RV is the fixed amount of prize provided by the Sponsor. Actual value of prize depends upon the city of departure, time of travel, any airfare fluctuations and on current market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment, and any difference between the stated RV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded.
All additional expenses associated with the prize, including but not limited to incidentals, baggage fees, meals, federal, state and local sales or other taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of the winners, unless otherwise set forth in the Official Rules. Reservations and airline tickets are non-refundable for cash or credit, non-transferable and non-changeable once issued. If lost, tickets will not be replaced. Prize winners must be available to travel during the month of October, 2017.
All travel is subject to availability and additional restrictions may apply. Sponsor reserves the right to change the air or hotel portion of the trip at any time. Blackout dates may apply. Once a reservation has been made absolutely no changes, extensions or cancellations are permitted, except at the discretion of Sponsor. No refunds will be made. If winners cannot travel on date confirmed, or within the date range given above, prize may be forfeited.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, the winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies, and those acting under their authority to use such winner’s name, photograph, caption, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the internet, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Moreover, all winners agree that the creation of any content as part of the prize for this Promotion will be owned by Sponsor, and the winners agree to confirm in writing the assignment and ownership of such content, as required by Sponsor.
Release of Liability
By acceptance of a prize, all winners agree that Sponsor will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by each winner, against any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this Promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any Promotion-related activity. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property in connection with the prizes awarded. Entrants agree to indemnify Sponsor for any unauthorized use or misuse of or modification to the Prize.
Each participant consents to their personal information being entered into a database, and each participant also agrees that the Sponsor may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant, including sending the participant electronic messages. Participant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any part of the Promotion or the Promotion Site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
Limitation of Liability
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, website users, mobile users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions or in the administration of the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected, late, undeliverable or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any part of the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, mobile or computer network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select from among all eligible entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Promotion, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address and who is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Skyn Intimacy Guide Promotion, LifeStyles® Healthcare (a division of LifeStyles® Limited) (ABN 89 004 085 330) of Level 3, 678 Victoria Street, Richmond, VIC 3121.